March 28, 2017

Wide Leg Pants

pants - h&m (via le boutique)
sneakers - reebok (via le boutique)
biker jacket - bershka
bag - boorbon


np: The Acid – Basic Instinct

Well-well-well, who is here? My last post on the blog was quite a long time ago and no, I'm not proud of that. But I've become more active on my Instagram page - there you can see lots of my outfits that do not appear on the blog. There is also developing of my Youtube channel in my plans for the future - so I hope I won't forget about the blog completely after that!
At least I'm coming back to the blog with the outfit I really like. I simply adore minimalistic black-and-white combinations! Wide black pants became a statement piece in the outfit, as without them it definitely wouldn't be the same. They are from H&M and I got them via LeBoutique site, as well as these amazing white sneakers from Rebook. Have you heard about this site before? It was my first experience of using it and I liked it:) The main feature of this site is the possibility to buy things with a great discount, as every day there are some special offers that last for 2-3 days.  
I've been craving for new sneakers for a long time, and I was very happy to find them for such a good price on this site. And I'm happy that we can find there lots of brands that are not sold in Ukraine: H&M, &other stories, COS, etc.

By the way, there is a special offer for the readers of my blog: 50uah discount on your first order over 250uah. You just have to follow the link and write your email, after that the discount code will be sent to you - https://goo.gl/VWYSZM

Thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova<3
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments: