January 11, 2017

Waiting for Striped Spring

striped pants - romwe (buy here)
faux fur coat - lookhunter (buy here)
shoes - emmelie delage (buy here)
backpack - boorbon (buy here)
sweater - second hand
np: James Blunt – 1973

After celebrating New Year and Christmas I start waiting for spring. Every single time:) I have so many different outfit plans for the spring, oh my! A special place in my spring wardrobe will be taken by these striped pants. When I just received them, I thought they were quite strange for wearing them outside and that I'd be wearing them at home only. But the moment I stepped out of home I understood I was wrong! I just loved wearing them on the streets. And I'm sure that together with white sneakers or black slip-ons I'll like them even more than with boots. Add some cool biker jacket and a t-shirt and you'll have a perfect casual outfit with a statement piece.

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: