September 4, 2016

Avocado Queen

dress, sneakers - zara
bag - mari mir 
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)

np: Two Feet – Quick Musical Doodles & Sex (Original mix)

Not a lot of things can compare to the feeling when you find a perfect avocado. When you find your one and only in the pile of others, and then you cut it so nice and easily - what can possibly be better than this?
Lots of people had shown this dress to me before I bought it. It was something like "Naastia, I've found a perfect dress for you!". And it's perfect indeed. Avocados-avocados-avocados! I'm a kind of girls who don't need million of roses. But having million of avocados - yes, please!
I'm sure this dress will look good with my usual go-to set: black tights, boots, and a biker jacket. And one day it may become my favorite nightie to sleep in. Have I mentioned already it's a perfect dress?

Thanks for the photos to my Alyona Lobanova<3

 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment