July 28, 2016

Statement Dress

dress - ksenia schnaider (buy here)
backpack - boorbon (buy here)
shoes - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)

np: The Coronas – Closer to you

There is something very satisfying in travelling abroad and wearing things made in Ukraine - this time, these are the backpack, shoes, and the dress. I'm wearing them quite often and I'm always proud of that, but doing it in another country is a completely different thing:)
You already know my love to statement pieces. They are perfect when it comes to situations you haven't got much time or when you have to create different outfits with a limited number of clothes (like when you are travelling).
In my case, a statement piece is this bright dress from Ukrainian designer Ksenia Schnaider. It can be worn with close to everything: this time it was a sleeveless trenchcoat, next time I was wearing it with a denim jacket, and as soon as autumn arrives, I will wear it with a biker jacket, I'm sure:)

Thanks for the photos to my Julia Biliawska<3
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: