March 18, 2016

Again Pink. Again Fluffy

fluffy hat - shapochka by maistatik (buy here)
sweater - chicwich (buy here)
jeans - shein (buy here)
biker jacket - pull&bear (similar here and here)
ring - the peach box (buy here)
bracelet - the peach box (buy here)
bag - boorbon (buy here)
slip ons - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here, similar are here and here)
watch - ziz (buy here)

np: Lana Del Rey – High By The Beach (MBNN Remix)

It seems like I didn't have pink and fluffy outfits for a long time on my blog. So here I am! Or maybe it's better to say "Here we are" - me, pink and fluffiness, haha:) Did you miss us?
This post is a good (I hope!) example how to make your everyday sweater-plus-jeans outfit interesting. The answer is in the accessories, of course! This look could have had all the chances to be grungy, if it wasn't for all the details. Ripped jeans, a biker jacket, and a black leather bag on the one hand, with a pale pink hat plus slip ons and a fluffy sweater on the other. Quite a good combo, I think:)
As you probably know, the new season of Ukrainian Fashion Week has just started. So far I've visited one show and I have a couple of others in mind. Follow me on Instagram to see all the updates first!:)

Thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pics : ) The casual outfit is perfect for everyday, the color of the sweater is really nice ; ) Have a nice weekend!
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  2. Слипоны очень клевые!

    Overthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete