September 17, 2015

Mnmlsm

black dress - dressin (buy here)
trench coat, bag - second hand
sneakers - zara
watch - daniel wellington (buy here)

np: Troye Sivan – Bite

You know, I am not always satisfied with my outfits on 100% percent. Actually, it happens very rarely. If you think that I consider myself "a fashion guru" or something, you are wrong:) Very often I look at my photos and think that I could have done it in a better way. Sometimes I have very high expectations and then get very disappointed when I see the result of my photoshoot. And I'm really sad at that moment:)
But somehow here comes one of my favorite posts ever. For some reason I like everything about these pictures (very modest, I know:D). My wonderful trench coat, beautiful black dress, my new sneakers (my first sneakers, actually:)), beautiful hairstyle made by Anastasia Kalyna, this background. Maybe you think that there is nothing special in this post, I don't know:) But that is one of a few posts that I really-really like.

Thanks for the photos to my Anna Pogribnyak<3


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

8 comments:

  1. Очень красивый пост! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Мне тоже очень нравится эта съемка: лаконично, красиво, стильно. Нечего добавить и нечего убрать)

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, мне очень приятно!

      Delete
  3. Wow! How kind of really amazing stuff! I love this looks;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look totally stunning! love this outfit and the photos are great!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete