August 21, 2015

Big Step

As this summer comes to the end, it's interesting to realize one thing - I overcame my fears. And I'm proud of myself:) Maybe you haven't noticed anything strange, but for me all my summer outfits were a big step forward. I'm not talking about style here, I'm talking about my confidence.
If you remember my first summer post (and I'm sure you don't, so here is the link for you:D).. well, so if you remember it, you know that I never liked my legs and showing them to other people. That's why I hardly ever wore some skirts or shorts. But this summer was completely different - in the majority of my outfits I had either a skirt or a dress. Maybe it sounds strange or you think it's not such a big deal, but for me it was a big change. And I wish you to find enough strength to get over all your concerns and fears, as the feeling after that is just amazing.

Thanks for the photos and endless support to my dear Julia Biliawska<3
white cardigan - wholesalebuying (buy here, I ordered size M)
hat, top - atmosphere
skirt - second hand
shoes - shellys london
watch - daniel wellington (buy hereuse "MANNEQUIN-PARADE" code for 15% discount)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments: