October 7, 2014

Ethnic cardigan

For some reason I associated this outfit with Pocahontas. I was really sure that these clothes are similar to what she wore. So I was very surprised when I saw her pictures on the Internet: summer dress, no cardigan and flowing hair. Well, we are all wrong sometimes:D

I can say that I'm pretty lucky with this outfit: the hat and the bag are presents from my lovely friends, the dress and these boots have been bought on sale and this cardigan I've found on second hand. Not bad, right?:) 

Thanks for these beautiful photos to Tanya Olifirenko<3 











ethnic cardigan - second hand
embroidered dress - pull&bear
biker boots - bershka
hat - stradivarius
bag - cambridge satchel

Get this look for $87+ on Lookastic: Brown Hat, Multi colored Cardigan, Black Embroidered Casual Dress, Brown Leather Satchel Bag, and Black Leather Boots

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia

4 comments: