September 10, 2014

New York in my dreams

Sometimes girls may fall in love with celebrities that they saw only in some pictures or in the screen. I have the same story with the city-of-my-dreams New York. However I've never dreamed to live there permanently, I just want to have a chance to visit it from time to time. I would be the happiest person in the world. So it's not difficult to guess why I adore this sweatshirt.
Originally used for doings sports, sweatshirts are worn nowadays practically with everyting: pencil skirts, classical pumps or over some girlish dresses. Piece that you really must have in your wardrobe. 

Thanks for the photos to my Julia<3










sweatshirt - new look
bag - new look
skirt - bershka
boots - new yorker

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could visit New York some day, although I wouldn't want to live there too :D
    Adore the sweatshirt, so pretty and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!)
      Let's hope that one day we will be there:)

      Delete